Welcome to CT Physical Therapy Care
Your health is very important to us. It is a good decision that you made a move to get expert help. We would like to thank you for choosing us to help you get better.
With your stay with us, we strive to attain the following.
1. Find out the cause of your pain.
2. Explain and help you understand your symptoms.
3. Do our best to treat your condition.
Resolving your condition requires teamwork. These are the steps you should follow to get the best out of your therapy.
1. Believe that you can get better.
2. Tell us your concerns.
3. Ask questions about your therapy so we can give proper attention.
4. Set up schedules, and give enough time for you to recover.
5. Attend to your therapy and make up missed appointments.
6. Do your home exercises!
Your recovery is our priority. We mean it. Our aim is to give our best to make you happy with our service.
We are here to Help You Enjoy Your Life, Pain-Free!
Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make an appointment, simply call us today at 718-255-6229 or click here to request a free screening. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
Before Your First Visit
- Check in our web if we take your insurance.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- List your concerns to discuss on your first visit.
- Write your past and present medical issues, previous therapies.
- List of your medications.
- Fill out the patient forms before coming in. Or, you may ask for help during your first visit.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Bring a medical referral if you have one.
- Don't forget any x-rays, MRI, or lab test relevant to your issues.
At CT Physical Therapy Care, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please follow the Online Intake Form link below and submit that online. Then print and fill out the Patient Registration Form and all other forms that apply to you, and bring them with you to your first visit along with your insurance information and photo ID.
What To Expect On Your First Visit
- You will sign in.
- If you haven't filled up forms online, you need to sign up.
- Check and verify your insurance again.
- After you finish the paper works, you'll have the initial check up. The physical therapist will figure out the cause of your symptoms. He will:
- Ask for your symptoms and how it started,
- Ask how it affects your daily activities,
- Inspect the painful body part,
- Check or measure your range of motion,
- Test your strength, coordination, and rhythm of movements,
- Do Special Tests
- The most important in getting better fast is to figure out the exact cause of your pain.
- Advice you how often you will do therapy and why.
- If ever you need further check ups because there are other issues to deal with, we refer you to specialists.
- After your first visit, you have to schedule for the follow up visits.
Your recovery is important to us and we want to make your visit as simple as possible.
If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call or email us. We want to be fully satisfied and be happy.
Know Your Insurance
We accept most of insurances. The following are the ones we most often take.
- All No Fault or Car Accident Insurances All Workers’ Compensation Insurances Medicare/Medicaid United Health Care Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthFirst MetroPlus Cigna 1199SEIU Benefit Fund AETNA PPO only CASH
Please call us at 718-255-6229 to confirm your insurance. We will verify if you have deductible, copay, or reached maximum benefits.
You are responsible for the deductible. This is the amount you pay first before your insurance benefit kicks in. Shall we say, yours is $1000. When you go to doctors' visits, your payment adds up until you reach that amount. Only then insurance starts to cover the expenses.
Copay is the amount you pay in part because your insurance doesn't cover the full amount. It may be in percentage or amount specified by your insurance.
We have a contract with most of insurances. They have their own set up fee, which we agreed to accept. In each session, that's the amount you and your insurance pay in total. Shall we say, your insurance pay, $60 each visits. They will only pay this amount for any services given. If your co-pay is $40, insurance pay only $20.
We have our own fee for each session. Our regular charge is $100 for the initial consultation plus therapy. Our follow visits is $70. We also offer packages and promotions. Call 718-255-6229 for inquiries.
We value your hard earned money. In return, we strive for the best for you to get better and pain free.
Refer a Friend
It's not easy to suffer from physical pain. You can help your friends by referring them us because we care for them. Like you, we will help them recover and go back to the activities they love. If you know someone who needs therapy, simply fill up the form below. We will not share this info but use it only to contact and/or give them instruction.
At CT Physical Therapy Care, our physical therapists are highly educated, licensed health care professionals who are dedicated to helping their patients get results.
Physical therapy is a medical, hands-on approach to relieving pain and restoring function. Physical therapists are medical experts in musculoskeletal and neurological conditions and work closely with physicians. Our physical therapists evaluate your movement patterns, identify the cause of your pain, and work to eliminate it.
While every patient’s condition and pain is unique, your physical therapist will use a variety of gentle hands-on techniques, exercises, and equipment to relieve pain quickly and restore your function to optimum levels. The overall goal is to restore pain-free mobility and function and to prevent the injury or pain from recurring.
Working with you and your doctor, we can discuss your options and help determine if physical therapy will be the right choice for you. Contact us today to discuss your current condition and even set up a free evaluation if you choose.
As a patient you have the right to receive physical therapy at any place you choose just like you take a medication prescription to the pharmacy of your choice. At CT Physical Therapy Care, you will receive the highest quality care while achieving the results you need. We pride ourselves on providing a positive, encouraging environment with well-trained, friendly staff. We are confident in our ability to help you reach your goals and live a pain-free life.
Our scheduling is easy and we offer a convenient location and appointment times for you. We have morning and evening appointments available to meet the demands of your busy schedule. Call us today or simply click the green Request Free Screening button and submit your request. Someone will contact you to schedule.
Please have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.