Step 1: Registration
- You will sign in.
- If you haven’t filled up forms online, you need to sign up.
- Check and verify your insurance.
- After you finish the paper works, prepare to see the therapist.
Step 2: Initial Check-Up
The physical therapist will check the following:
- Vital signs.
- Pain and other symptoms.
- How the problem started.
- How it affects your daily activities.
- Check your strength and motion.
- Inspect the source of pain.
- Perform special tests.
Step 3: The Therapist Assessment
- Explain the cause of your pain.
- Discuss the plan of treatment.
- Talk about your Level of Care.
- Check for contraindications.
- Refer you to a specialist if needed.
Step 4: The Initial Treatment
- Set up for therapy.
- Teach the initial exercises to regain your function.
- Home instructions.
Step 5: Schedule For Follow-Up Visits
Your recovery is important to us. If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call or email us. We want you to have a wonderful experience in our office.